Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hooray For Chores!

We had a family night the monday after school got out--all about chores!! We made new chore charts, talked about the importance of work and helping out our family, and even video taped the kids swearing with an oath that they would do their chores and obey mom (it was music to my ears). So far, they have done really well. It's a great sound to hear them bustling around in the morning, cleaning and wiping and scrubbing. NICE!! We'll see if it keeps up the whole summer!!
Spence "the toilet man" JensenMolly "sweepy pie" JensensThis is apparently how Brigham feels about chores!! He'll get it someday.
HAPPY CLEANING!!

2 comments:

BL said...

just caught up on your last few posts! i'm lovin the swimming pool... I will have to try that! cute kiddos.

The Sharp's said...

Your kids are so cute!! I think E. Idaho IS wearing off on you--embrace it! We are totally doing the swimming pool, but I was born in redneck central so I don't have an excuse. I had fun talking to Brigham yesterday... he is an entertainer!