Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Long Time

I can't believe that it has been over a month since I posted. One word....SLACKER! Today is a bit overcast and rainy so I thought it was the perfect day to do some updates before some exciting days come upon us!



1. Molly lost her 1st and 2nd tooth on the same day. She went to the dentist for a teeth cleaning and he popped out the first one. Then while upstairs she did the 2nd one on her own!! I love her toothless smile. This just means she is growing up huh?


2. Double didgets. Yup, we officially have a 10-yr.old in the house. Spence had a great birthday Oct. 1. We had 4 of his buddies over for banana splits and a movie. Good fun!! We love Spence so much. He is a big help with the kids, so so smart at school and is constantly active with sports and piano. He's a great little guy!!!
3. Brigg being Brigg. I couldn't resist putting up a pic of him too. 4. Molly is in student council for her 1st grade class. One of the perks is getting to ride on the homecoming parade float for the elementry school. She had a great time! (She is in the light pink sweater)

5. ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?? Spence started flag football this year and loves it! I'm suprised at how much this stuff is already ingrained in a boys head. He was pretty intense and played his heart out at every game!
Baby Update...So I'm getting increasingly large these days. We are getting so excited for our new little addition. I am not nearly as organized and prepared up to this point as I'd like to be, but that is okay. (Listen to how relaxed that sounds....) Brigg loves to kiss my belly on a daily basis. I am really cherishing our alone time together before baby comes. My favorite is after naps when we get to snuggle on the couch and read books together before the big kids get home. I really am finding joy in the little things lately and trying not to worry about things that don't really matter. It's been good for the ol' soul!


Till next post....and I promise it won't be another month and a half!






2 comments:

Heather said...

You should NEVER resist putting up pictures of Brigg :) And the shot of Spencer running with the football must be framed, (or at least shown in his wedding slideshow someday) that is AWESOME! Molly is as cute as ever without those teeth and now she is rich too! Emi is envious (how much sugar can that buy?)
I can't believe winter is upon us, but if its bringing another loveable Jensen with it, COME QUICK!

BL said...

Molly is sooo pretty in that first picture! I cant wait to see pictures of the new little one :)