Saturday, November 1, 2008

festivities at school


The kids had a great time on Thursday. They got to dress up for the halloween parade through the classrooms. While I was getting Molly ready for kindergarten after lunch, I noticed that her BYU cheerleader costume was a wee bit short. I really didn't want her flashing anyone, so we decided at the last minute to change into a hula girl. She was all excited and then said..,"but MOM, I DON'T HAVE ANY COCONUTS!!" What??? Did she really think I would send her to school in a pair of coconuts??? We put on her Roxy t-shirt (a hibiscus flower is festive enough don't you think) and she was ready to go!


Here are some treats that I made for Spencer's class party. Thanks heavens for the good 'ol familyfun.com!! Cute, cute stuff on there.

1 comment:

Heather said...

coconuts? Where did she get that idea? What a funny girl. She looks very hawiian:) Emi loves her costumes, both of them:)