Thursday, November 13, 2008

Typical Day

Here are some random things that we did today:



Mac & Cheese--the lunch of champions..and Molly doing her best at making the stuff!



This is what often happens when Molly combs her hair. I'm not sure how she does it..but it often ends in tears and "just cut it off mom!". We were successful without the scissors this time. Who knows about next time though!

This is Brigg's "checkbook" (a rolled up sticky pad)--too funny.I am reading this wonderful book "The Mother in Me". It is amazing how mothers stories all have the same threads weaving through them. I love it. If you want a good read...pick one up at your local DB!My favorite little shoes. They were placed so, right in front of the fridge. It made me smile instead of saying "Brigg, put your shoes in the bench!" It must've been the Diet Coke talking...just kidding. I know these cute shoes won't be so little for long....relish, relish!My good friend Julie gave me this "Give Thanks". I love it (especially next to my sweet pilgrim duck). It reminds me to give thanks for EVERYTHING! I love this month and time of year. There is so much to be thankful for!!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Isn't life fun!?? :) Glad you had a fun retreat in UT! I am jealous! :)