Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Brigham the Birthday "Man"

I can't believe that our Brigham is 3!! He woke up with a bang, singing "Happy Birthday to Brigham" all morning long. We all had happy good morning birthday hugs--Molly and Spencer loving every minute. We had a fun day together and ended it with birthday cake with friends. He has been WAY into fire engines lately, so I made a fire engine cake...he loved it!!
We love Brigham for his sweet personality and ability to make us all laugh and smile at a moments notice. He makes me melt when he says "mom, i love you." and I wouldn't give anything for our bedtime singing routine.
We love you little guy!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

2 comments:

BL said...

good job on that cute cake! happy birthday brigham

Heather said...

that cake is amazing! he is SO cute. Everytime i think of Brigham I smile too:)