Friday, September 4, 2009

School Days 2009


The Hallelujah chorus has sounded. School is once again in session. The nights are getting a little more crisp, new backpacks and school shoes have been purchased, sharpened school pencils and new notebooks and crayons are labled. I LOVE SCHOOL!
Here are the kids on the first day at AJ Winters Elementry

Spence-4th Grade with Mrs. George
Molly--1st grade with Mrs. Hunzeker


Molly in her class--she did so good and came home saying, "that was the best day EVER!" I was proud of her! I went to go take a picture of Spence in his classroom before school started and he just gave me the "mom, you are embarrassing me" look, so I decided to spare him. Am I already the embarrassing mom???? Kids grow up too fast!

3 comments:

Croslands said...

I look at Spencers picture and just see you. What are you doing with all of your new found freedom? Can't wait to read about it.

Tami said...

Don't have to guess how Molly feels about school from that picture of her at her desk.

BL said...

see my comment on the post below. i'm a space case.