Thursday, September 16, 2010

School Days 2010



It's here again! School has begun. Early bedtimes, early mornings, quiet house. Hallelujah.

Spence is a big 5th grader this year. He has Mrs. Brooks and is already loving it!
Molly Moo is in 2nd grade with Mrs. Harris. She loves to read and is doing well also. She comes home all bubbly and talkitive about the friends at school and jumpropes and projects...I love it.

Now Brigham--He is off to preshool in Paris. It is actually really lonely without my little guy. He gets to catch the bus at 7:20am and comes home at 12:20pm. It is a long morning for him! I miss our conversations and his sweet voice following me around the house! He will have a great time learning all the things a 4 year old should know!!Jake and me are having some quality alone time. He is now 9 months old and is so stinkin' cute. How can you not love that face?! We are thinking that teeth are just around the corner (thank you sleepless nights and cranky days). I'm hoping those little buggers pop up any day. He is loving his new high chair--I love being able to have my hands free to do dishes, sweep, or just dance for cryin' out loud!

Welcome Fall!

3 comments:

Robyn Baird said...

Oh my goodness what cute kids you have!

Annie said...

Everyone is SO grown up!!! I am happy they are liking school! :)

Heather said...

WOW. Its been too long since we saw you- the kiddos are really looking Old. Jake is just about the cutest thing!!!