Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Bunk Mates


The boys got bunks! We have officially put all 3 kids in the upstairs bedroom. It is actually going really good. Brigg loves being a big boy! He looks so little in that big bed, he's growing up! Molly says that she is loving the new arrangement. "Now Spencer can't keep talking to me all night because Brigham has to go to sleep! It is MUCH better!" she says. Apparently he didn't really like her to go to sleep before him...he would want to talk and play games in bed and she is a head-to-the-pillow-lights-out kinda girl. Too funny. So here are the boys hangin out on their new beds!
P.S. Bill did an awesome job putting them together. The man can work a drill!! Thanks love!

2 comments:

BL said...

so much fun! I remember Nils doing that same thing to me... talking and singing to me while i was SO tired in bed. I love that they all share a room! I want to force my kids to do that even if we have enough rooms because it makes for good memories!

Heather said...

Those bunks look awesome! Fun changes for you guys:)