Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New News

Alright, so most of you probably have already heard, but as you can see by my new gadget over there to your right, we are expecting #4!! We are super excited to welcome a new little Jensen to the world. I had my appointment this week and we got a little more excitement than what we bargained for! Dr. Campbell mentioned my uterus was very high and I was measuring quite a bit bigger than 14 weeks....bottom line...is there one or two??? He let us run over to the hospital for a quick ultrasound to see what was going on. There was only one little bun in the oven. Whew. My due date was pushed up about 5 days, which was nice. Boy what a roller coaster afternoon!! So baby Jensen is set to arrive just in time for the holidays--Dec. 19. I keep telling the kids this is all they are getting for Christmas. They really don't think it's funny. Anyway, so we are on to the cravings (see below post for coconut bars) growing bellies and peeing 3 times a night. Nice.
See the next 3 posts below for some other fun stuff that has been happening around our house!!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Congrats again, Aleisha! What a trip that would be to think you might be having multiples... one at a time is how I like 'em. Hope you're feeling well! The pedi's look nice. Glad you have some good friends to enjoy. I'm still working on that in this wonderful small town.

Kimi Remington said...

Yay! Congratulations, Aleisha! I'm so happy for you! It will be fun to have little ones so close in age. Hope you're feeling well!

Annie said...

Yea!!! Whew! I am glad that mama and baby(just one!!!) are healthy and happy! Sounds like a great way to spend the holidays! I love new babies! :)

BL said...

My mom told me the great news a few weeks ago, but wanted to offically congratulate you! HOW EXCITING! I'm guessing a girl..... we shall see :)

The Sharp's said...

Congratualtions! I am so happy for you! You are one of the sweetest moms I know. Can I also say that Leish is one of the greatest real name shortened nicknames EVER? The girls asked me what my nicknames were and they weren't nearly as great--Jana, Janie, Jan...blah. Lipstain actually stains your lips.. so you get the color but not the waxy crud..brilliant. Oh Jimmy Santuff in 3rd grade called me General Lee once and that stuck for a while but Leish is WAY better! (: